Wands have been a symbol of power from primitive times. Used as a symbol of authority both by sacred and secular powers, the use of wands to channel and direct energy is well-known. Instead of using their fingers to inscribe symbols in the air or on surfaces, the wand serves as an extension of its master, both working as a functional tool as well as a magickal enhancement to the workings.
With samples ranging from the simple and organic to the elaborate and ritualistic, our stock of wands would make even Harry Potter browse a little longer!
If you're looking at a good conductor, our copper wands are simple and effective, quietly decorated at the ends with crystals. For something small and handy, our selection of glass and pewter wands are pretty but potent too! Lastly, wooden wands always have a quiet charm about them. Our naturally formed wands of oak and willow can bestow their innate gifts of healing, strength and wisdom, or pick from our slightly decorated straight wands which come with a scroll and a lovely box to keep it safe and clean.
At Sanctum, we personally select the best holistic tools to help you assist you along your path, whatever it may be.
Other than supplying you with hard-to-find items for your work, we are also here to introduce these supplies to those who might have just started out, or are just plain curious.
Our offerings are
We carry the following:
- Handpicked tumbled and raw crystals
- Charged crystals in geode, raw and tumbled form
- Handmade and empowered jewellery from various artisans
- Sage smudgesticks from the U.S.
- Crystal, metal & wooden wands
- Religious, Spiritual & Pagan books
- Tarot & Oracle decks
- Crystal & glass Runestones
- Crystal & metal Pendulums
- World Music, Yoga, Meditation, Mantra, Relaxation CDs & more
- Crystal & metal singing bowls
- Vibrational & aura-soma essences
- Specialty oils
- Art Prints
- Specialty and aroma candles
- Resin and stick incense
- Pagan tools
- & more.
We're also exclusive local stockist for:
- Premium stick, coil, pressed and kneaded incense and handmade ceramic incense-ware from Shoyeido Japan and U.S.
- Unique enchanted resin jewellery from Plumevine (Norway)
- Hand-blended ceremonial incense from Mermade (U.S.)
- Evokative perfume oils from Black Phoenix Alchemy (U.S.)
You can also order any product from our main supplier Azuregreen, and we will get it shipped for collection at our store. Just let us know the your order, place a small deposit and we'll process it for you as soon as our next schedule comes about!